In this hectic world where obesity and being overweight affects people’s lives more than ever, everyone is looking for a natural and effective way to get rid of the extra weight. Getting back on the rick track is extremely difficult, and people need extra help to make themselves healthy and fit again. That is why we are witnessing an increase in the natural, weight loss products on the market. The demand for such products has never been higher, and according to manifests from people all around the world, these seem to be exceptionally effective. One such product we’ve come across in the Iaso tea. This tea is a blend of different herbs, and spices that have the purpose of cleansing the body.
However, a lot of people are skeptic about this product. There are so many similar, if not the same products on the, so why would Iaso tea be any different. That is why we’ve decided to take a look at this ‘miraculous’ products and see whether it really is as effective and some claim it to be.
What exactly is Iaso Tea?
Iaso Tea is a US product, produced by the Total Life Changes company. The company, and the brand, focus on providing natural, organic, high-quality products that will aid people in their weight loss journey. Iaso Tea is actually a detox beverage that contains numerous herbs, spices, and fruits. The purpose of this beverage is to improve your digestion, cleanse your body from all types of toxins and improve metabolism. The company swears on Iaso Tea’s ability to provide sustained weight loss and numerous other health benefits which are important in the weight loss process.
What we recommend: Snow on Green (Organic jasmine green tea )
Iaso Tea Ingredients
Iaso tea is said to contain nine herbs and spices as the main natural ingredients of the blend, such as;
- Matricaria Chamomilla Extract – this extract is derived from the flower of a plant we all know and love, chamomile. Chamomile is a famous part of herbal teams, as it is known to treat different types of stomach ache, calms down an irritable bowel, and of course, provides important compounds for the immune system and aid sleep in those who have sleeping troubles.
- Cassia Angustifolia Extract – this is a native Indian plant, used in herbal and Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years. Its extract is said to have an exceptional ability the cleanse the body, release toxins and help relieve constipation. It also helps with abdominal cramping, inflammatory bowel disease, and diverticular disease.
- Carica Papaya Extract – papaya is a well-known type of exotic fruit, that is incredibly tasty and healthy. It comes from Southern Mexico and Central America and is available worldwide. Because papaya is known to help with inflammation, wound-healing and is rich in antioxidants, its extract is an essential part of Iaso Tea.
- Soluble Fiber Dextrin – this compound is derived from corn starch and is known to have excellent dietary effects. Soluble dextrin has low viscosity and can easily dissolve in water. It is also known to promote the feeling of fullness, or satiety, which is the main reason it has become the part of the Iaso tea blend.
- Persimmon Leaves – persimmon leaves are a major part of the Iaso tea blend, mostly because they are known to provide essential and important nutrients your body will need during the weight loss process. Some of those nutrients include vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, tannins and carotenoids.
- Malva Leaves – these leaves (and the plant) have been a part of traditional Chinese herbal medicine for thousands of years. Malva or mallow is an essential ingredient in the Iaso tea blend as it is exceptionally effective in boosting the immune system and fighting off stubborn bacterial infections. The plant is also effective in people who have digestion problems, but it also reduces swelling and rejuvenates the skin.
- Blessed Thistle – this plant is used to repress appetite and helps deal with digestion issues. The plants also help treat colds by improving the immune system and helps fight off bacterial infections. Because of its effectiveness in appetite suppression, as well as diuretic activity, Thistle is one of the essential ingredients of the Iaso Tea.
- Other herbs and spices may include ginger, holy thistle, myrrh, which are all used for their therapeutic properties as well as effectiveness in the weight loss process.
Iaso Tea Benefits
Here’s a list of the benefits Iaso Tea is claimed to provide;
- Sustained Weight Loss
Iaso tea is recommended to be used as an alternative to one’s usually, unhealthy meals, snacks or sugary drinks. Its effective detox formula and exceptional ingredients list have become famous among people who are trying to lose weight effectively and long-term. The Iaso tea company claims this tea provides sustained weight loss by improving digestion, cleaning of upper and lower intestines, toxins removal, constipation relief, and sleep quality betterment.
However, when it comes to detox and diet teams, like Iaso tea, it is important you are aware of their possible laxative effect. Because you can drink Iaso tea several times a day, you may improve the risk of laxative/diuretic effects, which can result in dehydration, diarrhea, electrolyte imbalance, and bowel movement issues. Nevertheless, the detox and weight-loss effects of this tea are definitely more prominent, mostly because of all the flavonoids, amino acids and vitamin C it contains.
- Improved Mental & Physical Energy
This is not considered to be the main benefit and effect of Iaso tea, but it has shown to improve one’s mental and physical energy when consumed regularly. The natural and organic ingredients in this detox blend are effective when it comes to boosting metabolism, improving the immune system and making you feel overall energized and happy. For people who are dealing with afternoon fatigue, morning sickness and overall feeling of weakness, lethargy or lack of motivation, Iaso tea can surely help. The tea will not only provide your body with essential nutrients, but it will also encourage you to eat healthy, which will result in more energy and a better mood. Not to mention that it will help you stay on track during the weight loss adventure, as it will increase your sense of motivation and need for overall wellbeing and better health.
One of the main issues of obesity and being overweight lies in the accumulation of harmful toxins in the body. These toxins the whole body and organs like kidneys, liver, or skin. Because you need the full functionality of your organs in order to lose weight, Iaso tea is made to deal with detoxification of your body and the digestive system. However, it is not only enough for you to start drinking Iaso tea, and continue eating the same, unhealthy meals. In order for the Iaso detox effect to take place, you need to replace your unhealthy meals with healthy ones. Only then will the tea recover your digestive system and remove all the toxins from your body.
- Improving Sleep Quality
When it comes to losing weight, people usually focus on changing their diet and exercising. However, good-quality sleep can be as important as dieting and exercising. Poor sleep quality can actually inhibit your weight loss process, as the studies show. People who sleep 5 or fewer hours per night are more likely to be overweight and obese. Not to mention that poor sleep increases appetite, calorie intake and lowers the metabolism. Iaso tea, luckily, contains chamomile which is an excellent sleep inducer. It helps you become calm, relaxed and fall asleep (and stay asleep for a longer time). Iaso tea creators have recognized the importance of sleep, so no wonder the blend contains this wonderful plant.
Possible Iaso Tea Side Effects
Even though there are no exact studies on this matter, people have reported some of the following side effects when it comes to regular Iaso tea consumption;
- Frequent urination – because the blend can act as a natural diuretic, if consumed excessively, it can increase the frequency of urination, leaving your dehydrated, with possible diarrhea and bowel movement issues.
- Nausea, upset stomach and morning sickness – this may be ascribed to the fact that a person is changing their diet and lifestyle drastically. In the beginning, it is normal to have such side effects, but if they become persistent, you may need to consult a medical professional about further Iaso tea consumption.
- Irregular bowel movement, bloating, diarrhea – as mentioned before, the ingredients found in Iaso tea can have laxative and diuretic effects, which may result in frequent bowel movements, diarrhea, gas and over discomfort in the stomach area. It is important you discuss Iaso tea consumption with a medical professional in case these side effects start occurring.
- This tea can also take a longer time to start showing effects. With some people, it can start working within few hours after consumption, in regards to the bowel movement or urination, while the majority of people report seeing actual effects after one to two months of regular use.
Iaso Tea Alternatives
Yogi Detox Tea
If you’re still looking for a good Iaso tea alternative, then you should definitely check the Yogi detox tea. This detox tea is a blend containing ingredients like cinnamon bark, ginger, dandelion, cardamom, black pepper, clove, rhubarb, and many other healthy herb and spices. Because it is so rich in ingredients, the Yogi tea most certainly provides medicinal and health properties, from aiding weight loss to improving metabolism, immune system and dealing with all sorts of inflammations, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, and obesity. The Yogi tea is a detox, diet beverage meant to eliminate toxins from your body. It suppressed appetite and act as a diuretic, so you might need to drinks extra fluids to avoid dehydration. Overall, Yogi tea has the purpose of affecting and improving different aspects of your health, so make sure to check it out.
Rishi Organic Detox Herbal Tea
Rishi herbal detox tea is another Iaso alternative we would like to recommend. This blend contains ingredients like turmeric, lemongrass, lemon essential oil, ginger root, orange peel, and licorice root. All of the ingredients are individually extremely healthy, but as a combination, they create a health bomb that will not only remove toxins from your body, but it will help you fight off diseases, inflammations and all sorts of health conditions. This herbal and spice blend has a peppery flavor and aroma, which might be a bit bitter in the beginning, but it has a sweet finish. The blend is also well balanced out and is excellent for those who are trying to boost their metabolism or are looking for something to aid their weight loss. Whatever you want to achieve for your health, the Rishi tea will surely help you in your adventure.
Pukka Detox tea is an excellent alternative to the Iaso blend in case it causes some of the side effects or you simply want to try out other brands before testing Iaso tea. Either way, Pukka tea is organic, vegan and caffeine-free. The basis for this tea is the organic aniseed (anis), originating from Turkey. This herb is exceptional when it comes to soothing stomach aches, improving digestion and is overall good for the immune system and metabolism. Furthermore, the herb is rich in nutrients like iron or manganese and can help in conditions like diabetes, inflammation, fungi and bacteria growth, depression, energy and metabolism boost, etc. The blend has a delicate, distinct licorice-taste and aroma, and is incredibly tasty, unlike some other detox teas.
Before consuming Iaso tea, make sure to consult a medical professional in regards to possible interactions of the tea with your body. Moreover, in order for this tea to show any positive effects, it is required to change dies and start exercising. Only then will the tea promote and improve weight loss and metabolism boost. The tea alone might not do much, but in combination with a thorough lifestyle change, it might actually do wonders.